The cost of bringing top thinkers together in one room means you need to ensure you reach the objectives set for that meeting and come out with agreed actions, including who is accountable. It can, however, be hard to facilitate a meeting and fully contribute to the topic being discussed.
A facilitator will
- Keep time
- Keep the group focused on the topic being discussed
- Ensure open communication
- Follow a clear process to achieve objectives
- Ensure engagement by all parties
- Ensure a conclusion and clear actions are reached with those accountable.
Coaching Confidential provides facilitation services that act as a neutral third party to run brainstorming, product, project, strategy and planning meetings. This means that all core attendees are actively working on the required outcome and engaged in the outcomes.
For meetings held in January 2020 a one day facilitation is £500
Subject to availability. Special offer excludes travel expenses.
Contact me to discuss further.