The cost of bringing top thinkers together in one room means you need to ensure you reach the objectives set for that meeting and come out with agreed actions, including who is accountable. It can, however, be hard to facilitate a meeting and fully contribute to the topic being discussed.
A facilitator will
- Keep time
- Keep the group focused on the topic being discussed
- Ensure open communication
- Follow a clear process to achieve objectives
- Ensure engagement by all parties
- Ensure a conclusion and clear actions are reached with those accountable.
Coaching Confidential provides facilitation services that act as a neutral third party to run brainstorming, product, project, strategy and planning meetings. This means that all core attendees are actively working on the required outcome and engaged in the outcomes.
Looking to hold strategy meetings to develop a 2021 and beyond strategy?
Andrea has experience in strategy development for individual hotels and global brands and has run many strategy sessions.
Contact me to discuss further.